Paperback:Hop Lola Hop
Lola is a little toy bunny who likes to go on fun adventures. But one day, she Hop! Hop! Hops! … just a little too far. Ella is a young girl who is heartbroken when her beloved bunny goes missing. How are they going to find each other again? A magical, heart-warming tale about an adorable lost toy bunny and the feelings and emotions that come with losing something special.
- Hop Lola Hop a delightful series about a much-loved toy bunny,who likes to go on fun adventures. Sometimes the bunny gets lost. Most children have a comforting toy so this story has universal appeal.
- Key themes of imagination, friendship and comfort run throughout the series and the stories highlight the emotions brought about when losing something special.
- Each story takes the reader on a new adventure, a situation and environment children will be familiar with from going out on walks or to the market.
- Sound words throughout the book help build little readers' vocabulary, making these stories the ideal read-aloud companion for toddlers and pre-schoolers to read at bedtime.
- There are secret bunnies to spot and find throughout the books, encouraging emerging readers to revisit the story independently.